Detailed Guide For Snow White
Table of Contents
Here is everything you should know if you plan to use Snow White as your featured DPS in your teams.
- One Shot team comp enabler
- Best in slot for low Combat Power campaign clears
- Decent AR damage outside Full burst mode
- Burst does immense damage against bosses with multiple parts
- Can be used in most content
- Mid-Very high investment needed to have her shine (burst skill level 6+)
- Needs Specific team comps to her to excel in content
- No strong AoE capabilities
- Unique Playstyle new players may not be comfortable adapting to
Best Case Scenario Usages
Chatter Box/ Bosses with multiple parts
Skills and Purpose
|Skill 1: Determination|
|■ Activates when normal attack hits 30 time(s). Affects the target(s).|
Deals 82.8% of ATK as additional damage.
■ Activates when normal attack hits 30 time(s). Affects self.
ATK ▲ 8.28% for 5 sec.
Simply More damage when using her normal attacks. Low priority skill to upgrade
|Skill 2: Seven Dwarves: V & VI |
|■ Affects enemies within the attack range.|
[Target] Deals 144.73% of ATK as damage.
■ Activates when attacking during Full Burst Time.
[Self] Critical Rate ▲ 26.1% for 10 sec.
This skill activates when you have dealt an instance of damage during full burst. It may have good synergy with her burst however, as said, the skills passve does not activate unless a single instance of damage have been dealt after full burst activation. This renders this skills passive useless unless activate full burst at around 0:15 marks (0:15, 0:30, 0:45), and after the active part of the skill “[Target] Deals 144.73% of ATK as damage.” has landed on a target. Therefore technically fulfilling the requirements of dealing an instance of damage to activate the critical buff. If you time this on clearing campaign bosses, it greatly reduces the amount of RNG needed to score a core crit hit which is most likely to down any boss mob if used for campaign purposes.
|Burst Skill: Seven Dwarves: I|
|■ Affects self.|
Changes the weapon in use:
Charge Time: 5 sec
Damage 499.5% of ATK
Full Charge Damage: 1000% damage
Max Ammunition Capacity: 1 round(s)
Additional Effect: Pierce
The insane part of her kit. Although at level 1 it does not do much damage at all, starting at 124% x 1000%, to 499.5% x 1000% at level 10, just around a 4x increase in damage (increases by around 40% per level). This has the ability to one shot elite mobs you need dead fast or even one shot campaign stage bosses with the right set up. Very high priority skill if you plan to main Snow white.
SW benefits greatly with units that give massive attack or damage bonuses. units such as Anne, Yulha, Maxwell, Liter, Miranda, Privaty, Poli And the sorts.
- Anne= Massive 10 second attack boost, used when you want a Controlled Yulha-like attack buff on burst if the stages demand it. Also comes with built in good Burst energy generation and Resurrection if needed
- Liter= She’s excellent everywhere, no exception here. Massive 5 sec attack boost with CDR (Do note that liter’s attack buff does expire before Snow white reaches 1000% charge, Around 800% charge is usually the max for the normal player. 750% for comfortable use without worry of buff expiring at the exact moment of burst fire).
- Privaty= great stun unit with attack boost, usually always paired with snow white in normal campaign clears for breathing air against the mob waves/ Stalling boss wave
- Maxwell= Good pair on bosses with multiple parts and where Privaty can’t stun, she’s basically a mini Snow-white that also has attack buffs for the team.
- Yulha= Insane attack buff every 30 seconds, Best unit to pair with her if you are able to find ways to time her burst and Yulha’s attack buff in Boss mob wave.
- Poli= A slightly less powerful Anne regarding attack buff, but she is not a limited unit and has a 40s cool down, good sidegrade to Anne.
- Miranda= Good sidegrade to liter, her attack boost and crit boost bumps up SW burst damage by a considerable amount compared to liter, however, team utility is drastically reduced as she only buffs SW and has no inbuilt Cooldown reduction features. Use only if you have no liter or you can comfortable clear the mob stages but need a bit more damage to one shot Mob boss
- Neon= If you need something dead in one hit, or you like big damage numbers, Neon is the one for you. She increases SW’s crit rate by a massive amount on full burst. Very impractical however, she is used in some one shot comps for special interception.
Snow white’s gameplay consists of killing the mob waves and stalling the very last mob so that the boss wave doesn’t spawn when unprepared. This is done for the purpose of getting needed cooldowns back and/or timing Yulha’s buff and Snow white’s crit passive so it is activated during Mob boss wave, enabling the ability to one shot bosses much more comfortably. Privaty is usually paired with her in campaign as she has a great burst that stuns enemies and is able stall waves better than any other unit can just because of her burst.
Snow white pierce mechanic is extremely vital in her ability to damage or kill special bosses such as chatter box, train, etc etc. By getting the right angles, you are able to have her burst damage the boss 3+ separate times (depending on boss) which can deal absolutely massive damage. Do take advantage of this mechanic if possible.
If you somehow lack damage, you are able to use this tech to get even more damage in if needed. Altho Impractical, if there comes a situation where you are able to do this, then this is an option.
There are two ways to get about this. Save your Snow white burst when you first full burst, simply by just not firing your shot or taking cover, then when you are able to kill all the mobs and spawn the boss wave, you technically have two Snow white bursts. The other good thing besides that is you are able to charge at 1000% without liter buff technically expiring, dealing an extra 10-20% more damage. Another way of going about this is the ability to have a screen wipe AND a fully buffed snow white shot in one full burst in the boss wave if needed. the greatest difficulty is being down a unit and hoping that the AI is able to regen enough burst after the first full burst is done. Creativity is required here.
Snow white requires somewhat creative thinking when tackling problems or walls, she is able to be used in most content if raised well enough. Also, feed her, she’s always hungry. If you need more visual representations or ideas on how to use Snow white or what her limit is, Check out this content creator.
just got her from single regular ticket