This is Yoo Hyung-Seok, the director of GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE.
First of all, thanks to all you Commanders for your love and support!
Since the game’s launch, we have received a lot of feedback about in-game bugs and issues players have encountered. We really appreciate this feedback as it will help us make improvements and deliver an improved gameplay experience.
We appreciate that you want to see fixes implemented as soon as possible and we are working hard to make that happen. While we cannot provide a full timetable for all fixes, our very first step in achieving that is to publish the issues we expect to fix from the end of November to the beginning of December in today’s Developer’s Notes.
The following will be resolved by the end of November:
- The issue where the notification reappears even when there are no available rewards in the Day by Day event.
- Several display issues, such as the characters registered in Synchro Device’s level being displayed as “Lv. 1”.
- The issue where the effect of enhanced Critical Damage of Maiden’s Skill 2 is not applied.
- Incorrect skill descriptions of several other characters.
- The issue where Rapture’s Core does not take any damage when it is attacked.
- The issue where occasionally the error message “Failed to sync combat information” pops up after a stage is cleared.
- Many commanders have pointed out that the “Free Gem” in gift packs is not distinct enough, so we have made it clearer by calling this out. A “Free” mark will also be added to the Gem icon in the updated app in early December.
Furthermore, during early December we will roll out fixes for the following:
- The issue where the notification does not disappear even when there are no
- available rewards in Infrastructure Core.
- The issue where the notification is not displayed properly in the Simulation Room, Lost Sector, Harmony Cube, Recycling Room, etc.
Improvements will also be made to the battle portion of the game:
- The issue where the Critical Rate is negative in certain situations.
- The issue where the Screen Shaking option and Max Frame Rate affect the interaction to the Core, which reduces the final damage dealt.
Meanwhile, we will also fix issues related to combat mechanisms and skill errors:
- The issue where the Charge rate of characters that use Charge weapons affects the skill effect.
- The issue where Vesti’s skill damage is 1, and the problem that some characters’ Attract effects cannot be activated.
Many gameplay issues will be resolved as well:
- The issue where the game crashes when players enter Harmony Cube under certain circumstances.
- The issue where some buffs in the Simulation Room that should take effect randomly have a 100% chance of taking effect.
- The issue where Tyrant-class Raptures would stop moving in certain situations.
- The issue where the actual waiting time in Outpost Defense is longer than the time recorded and the rewards given.
- We will also reduce the difficulty of the game so that players will not face a sharp decline in character stats in cases where the combat powers only differ by 1, to provide Commanders with a better gaming experience.
- We are carefully testing and making sure that this adjustment will not increase the difficulty of certain stages.
- The anti-cheat feature will be enhanced, and the sanctions for hackers will be strengthened. We will continue to monitor unfair behavior, such as hacking, and take any necessary steps to improve our anti-cheat measures
Furthermore, Issues such as players being unable to obtain rewards like Lost Relics will be fixed throughout December.
If you discover your rewards are missing during gameplay, please contact the customer service center, and we will resolve it as soon as possible.
- Customer Service Website: https://tinyurl.com/nikkeENsupport
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of you for the issues you have encountered since launch and reiterate our determination to resolve any future problems you may experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you identify any other bugs and we will do our best to provide fixes as soon as possible. We need to test and verify the problem before we take any actions. As such, we would like to ask for your kind understanding and patience since it might take some time for our customer support to respond.
In addition to the bug fixes mentioned in the Developer’s Note, we are continuously solving any problems found in the game. The specific bug fixes will be included in the official announcements during update releases.
It is your on-going love and support that drives us to do our best to create a game that can live up to your expectations and be enjoyed by you, our Commanders, for a long time.
GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE Director Yoo Hyung-Seok, Development Team and Operations Team